Two types of personal data may be collected while you are on Our Company's website: Statistics and personal data (email) for our newsletter.
For statistics Our Company may collect some data, which includes your IP Adress, location, browser, device, time, activity and other statistics.
You directly provide Our Company with this data when you are browsing our website.
This data will only be used for statistics purposes.
Email for our newsletter
If you register online for our newsletter Our Company will collect your email address.
This data will only be used in order to email you information and updates about the Midronome, we do not share this data and we will never send you any spam.
If you wish to stop receiving our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of each mail we send.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites